Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Welcome!

If you're a personal friend of mine or happen to stumble upon this little old blog, Welcome! I started 2010 with the idea to document what my family eats for an entire year. In the process of doing this, I'm hoping to improve our eating habits and expand our food horizons. I'm a little late in the year starting, but have managed to track everything down the old fashion way with pen and paper.

This blog is going to serve kind of like a food journal for me. I plan on sharing recipes, tips and recommendations on what I would of done differently or what I might try next time. I'm hoping to get organized enough to start meal planning and actually shopping from a list and saving money at the grocery store.

A little background on my family. I have a one and two year old so most of the meals I make will be toddler friendly. We generally eat what we are served in our house and I'm not one to take special orders. There are no diet restrictions, but I'm trying to do away with as many processed foods as I possibly can.

Please feel free to comment on my posts and offer suggestions. I'm always willing to try a new recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment